TNRD Thanjavur has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Office Assistant (11), Jeep Driver (03) & Night Watchman (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Office Assistant, Jeep Driver & Night Watchman post in TNRD Thanjavur should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 12.11.2019 till 25.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 11
Jeep Driver - 03
Night Watchman - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Thanjavur requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 11.
- Jeep Driver – 03.
- Night Watchman – 01.
- Thanjavur (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Thanjavur Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th STD pass and should know to ride bicycle/tricycle.
- Jeep Driver – 8th STD pass and must have light vehicle driving license with 5 years of experience in driving.
- Night Watchman – Must know to Read and Write.
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2019 – 18 yrs should be completed.
- Maximum Age Limit – General – 30 years, BC & MBC/DNC – 32 years and SC, SC(A), ST & Destitute Widows of all Communities – 35 years.
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Level 1 – Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/-
- Jeep Driver – Level 8 – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Night Watchman – Level 1 – Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNRD Thanjavur on or before 25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant, Jeep Driver & Night Watchman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Thanjavur.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Thanjavur District official website : https://thanjavur.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
- Selected candidates will get call letter regarding Interview Date and Time.