A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNRD Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department is inviting candidates for its Office Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||8th Std or its equivalent from a recognized Institute|
|Age Limit||As on 01.07.2019 - 18 years completed
|Salary Details||Rs. 15700 - 50000|
and Application Form
|Office Address||The Director, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, 4th Floor, Panagal Maligai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNRD on or before 08.03.2019 BY 05.45 P.M.
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Director, Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, 4th Floor, Panagal Maligai, Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.