TNRD Madurai has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Road Inspector (17) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Road Inspector post in TNRD Madurai should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 28.02.2020 by 5.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Road Inspector - 17|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||30.01.2020|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNRD Madurai requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Road Inspector – 17
- Madurai (Tamilnadu).
TNRD Madurai Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Road Inspector – ITI CIVIL DRAUGHTSMAN by regular
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2020
- Maximum Age limit – not more than 35 years
Salary Details :
- Road Inspector – Rs. 19500-62000 /-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TNRD Madurai on or before 28.02.2020 by 5.45 p.m.
Postal Address :
- மாவட்ட ஆட்சி தலைவரின் நேர்முக உதவியாளர் (வளர்ச்சிப்பிரிவு), மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரகம், மதுரை – 625020
How to apply for TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020 – Road Inspector Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Madurai
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai District official website – https://madurai.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 28.02.2020 by 5.45 p.m.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
Download TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TNRD Madurai Official Notification : Click Here
TNRD Madurai Application Form : Click Here