TNRD Kanchipuram has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Road Inspector (7) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Road Inspector post in TNRD Kanchipuram should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 25.02.2020 by 5.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Road Inspector - 07|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||24.01.2020|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNRD Kanchipuram Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNRD Kanchipuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Road Inspector – 07
- Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu).
TNRD Kanchipuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Road Inspector – ITI CIVIL DRAUGHTSMAN by regular
Age Limit :
- As on 01.07.2020
- Maximum Age limit – not more than 35 years
Salary Details :
- Road Inspector – Rs. 19500-62000 /-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the TNRD Kanchipuram on or before 25.02.2020 by 5.45 p.m.
Postal Address :
- மாவட்ட ஆட்சி தலைவர், ஊரக வளர்ச்சிப்பிரிவு, மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரகம், காஞ்சிபுரம்
How to apply for TNRD Kanchipuram Recruitment 2020 – Road Inspector Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Kanchipuram Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Kanchipuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kanchipuram District official website – https://kancheepuram.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 25.02.2020 by 5.45 p.m.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
Download TNRD Kanchipuram Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TNRD Kanchipuram Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here