TNRD Kancheepuram has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Office Assistant (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Office Assistant post in TNRD Kancheepuram should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 11.11.2019 till 25.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 01.
- Kancheepuram (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Kancheepuram Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th STD pass and should know to ride bicycle/tricycle.
Age Limit :
- Office Assistant – As on 01.07.2019 – 18 yrs should be completed. Maximum Age Limit – SC/ST – 35 years, General – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Office Assistant – Level 1 – Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNRD Kancheepuram on or before 25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
How to apply for TNRD Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Kancheepuram District official website : https://kancheepuram.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 25.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.