TNRD Cuddalore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Panchayat Secretary (25) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Panchayat Secretary post in TNRD Cuddalore should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 09.11.2019 till 22.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Cuddalore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Panchayat Secretary - 25|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||22.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Cuddalore Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Cuddalore requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Panchayat Secretary – 25.
- Cuddalore (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Cuddalore Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Panchayat Secretary – 10th STD Pass and candidate should reside within that district.
Age Limit :
- Panchayat Secretary – As on 01.07.2019 – 18 yrs should be completed. Maximum Age Limit – SC/ST – 35 years, General – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Panchayat Secretary – Level 2 – Rs. 15,900 – 50,400/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNRD Cuddalore on or before 22.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNRD Cuddalore Recruitment 2019 – Panchayat Secretary Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNRD Cuddalore Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Cuddalore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Cuddalore District official website : https://cuddalore.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 22.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
- Selected candidates will get call letter regarding Interview Date and Time.