TamilNadu Public Service Commission has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (1141) vacant positions. TNPSC has planned to conduct exam for this post of “Veterinary Assistant Surgeon” on “23.02.2020“. Online registration for this posts starts from “18.11.2019” to “17.12.2019“. The total number of vacancies for this particular posts is “1141”. Candidates who are eligible for this posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No.1695) - 1141|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for|
Payment of Fees
|Publication of Results||March 2020|
|Certificate Verification||April 2020|
|Date of Oral Test / Final Selection List||May 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires women candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No.1695) – 1141
- Name of the Service – Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service (Service Code No.019)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon –
- (a) B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.,) and
- (b) Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent
- Note: Must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
Age Limit :
- Age Limit as on 01.07.2019.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Min 18 years – No Maximum age limit
- “Others” [i.e. Applicants years not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – 18 years – 30 years
Salary Details :
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – Rs.55500 – 175700 (Level 21) as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017
Scheme of Examination :
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- (i) Written Examination and
- (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
- Applicants‟ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
- The syllabus for written examination is available in Annexure-II to this Notification.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI/ HDFC Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India/ HDFC Bank.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Fees Concession Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application.
- Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
- The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission‟s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same.
- Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission‟s website before the scheduled date of examination.