TamilNadu Public Service Commission released recruitment 2019 advertisement today which consists of various jobs and positions. TNPSC is planned to conduct this “COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-IV (GROUP-IV)” on “01.09.2019“. Online registration for this examination starts from “14.06.2019” to “14.07.2019“. The total number of vacancies for this particular examination is “6491“. If you qualify for this examination, check our below information in details. For more information about tamilnadu government jobs please check here.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Village Administrative Officer
Bill Collector, Grade-I
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Placement Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Village Administrative Officer|
(Post Code 2025)
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)|
(Post Code: 2600)
|Junior Assistant (Security)|
(Post Code: 2400)
|Bill Collector, Grade-I|
(Post Code: 2500)
(Post Code: 2800)
(Post Code: 2900)
(Post Code: 2200)
(Post Code: 2300)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- SSLC – Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
- Typewriting – Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting
i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and English (or)
ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English (or)
iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019) :
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Village Administrative Officer||21 Years||40 Years|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security),|
Junior Assistant (Security),
Bill Collector-Grade I,
Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
|18 Years||35 Years|
Age Relaxation – Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
|Name of the Post||Scale of pay|
|Village Administrative Officer|
Junior Assistant (Non – Security)
Junior Assistant (Security)
Bill Collector, Grade-I
|Rs.19,500 - 62,000/-
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||Rs.20,600 - 65,500/-
Scheme of Examination :
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Fees Concession Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – VAO, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade–III)
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of online application. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.