A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Posts in Fisheries Department job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department. (Code No.1760) - 06 SC(G)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay.
Must possess a Certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India.
Must possess a diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as main subject awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. Note: In respect of 6 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector of Fisheries, 60% of the vacancies (i.e. 4 vacancies ) is to be filled by the holders of B.F.Sc Degree and 40% of the vacancies (i.e. 2 vacancies) is to be filled by the holders of other Qualifications specified above.
Special Qualification In order of priority for appointment Engineers / Diploma holders / Craftsman direct recruitment first preference shall be given to persons who have completed one year of apprenticeship under the Government of India scheme or one year of training under the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
|Age Limit||SCs and SC(A)s - No maximum age limit|
|Salary Details||Rs.35,900 - 1,13,500/-
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150 -/-
Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
• Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 10.02.2019.
- Date of Written Examination – 1) Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard) -04.05.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M and 2) Paper – II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard)- 04.05.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 10.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :