A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Senior Technical Assistant in Department of Handlooms and Textiles (Code No.1869) - 05
Junior Technical Assistant Department of Handlooms and Textiles (Code No.1853) - 14
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Senior Technical Assistant
Qualification - Must possess B.Sc Degree in Textile Technology awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. (OR)
Must possess a First Class Diploma in Textile Technology awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. (OR)
Must possess a First Class Diploma in than 3 years. Handloom Technology awarded by the State Board ofTechnical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Experience - Experience in Spinning or Weaving Mills or Handloom Organisation for a period of not less than 3 years.
Junior Technical Assistant Qualification - Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification. AND
Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognised Institute of Handloom Technology.
Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
|Age Limit||Senior Technical Assistant - SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - No maximum age limit
‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - 30 years (should not have completed)
Junior Technical Assistant - SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - No maximum age limit
‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - 28 years (should not have completed)
|Salary Details||Senior Technical Assistant - Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/-
Junior Technical Assistant - Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
|Application Fees||Registration Fee - Rs. 150
Examination Fee - Rs. 150
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below
- Examination fees is paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 08.02.2019.
- Date of Written Examination – 1) Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard) -20.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M and 2) Paper – II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard)- 20.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 06.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :