Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Research Assistant -26|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||(a) M.V.Sc., (Micro-biology, Pathology, Parasitology, Dairy Micro-biology and Animal
(b) Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public
Examination or its equivalent
Note : Must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary
Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
|Age Limit||As on 01.07.2019
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs
and Destitute Widows of all castes - No age limit
Others‟ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs /DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] - Should not have completed 30 Years
Note : Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs who have put in
five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if
they are within the age limit.
Explanation : - “No maximum age limit” shall mean that the candidates should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of Notification or at the time of selection/
appointment to the post.
For Age Relaxation -Refer Notification
|Salary Details||Rs.55500 - 175700
(Level 21) as per the
Tamil Nadu Revised
Pay Rules, 2017
|Registration Fees||Registration Fee :
Rs. 150 (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M)
Department, dated 01.03.2017).
i. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
ii. Those who have registered in One-Time Registration
system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Examination Fee :
Note : The examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concessions noted below.
Examination Fee Concession - Refer Notification
|Selection Method||(i) Written Examination and
(ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Registration||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
• Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
- Last date for payment of fee through bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 31.05.2019
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Important Dates & Time:
- Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment.
- The tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website
Official Website :