TamilNadu Public Service Commission has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Jailor (01) vacant positions. TNPSC has planned to conduct exam for this post of “Jailor” on “22.12.2019“. Online registration for this posts starts from “03.10.2019” to “31.10.2019“. The total number of vacancies for this particular posts is “01”. Candidates who are eligible for this posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Jailor (Post Code No. 1941) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for|
Payment of Fees
|Publication of Results||January 2020|
|Certificate upload for C.V. & Certificate Verification||February 2020|
|Date of Oral Test & Final|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires women candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Jailor (Men Only) (Post Code No. 1941) – 01
- Name of the Service – Tamil Nadu Jail Service (Service Code No. 045)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Jailor –
- Any Degree awarded by any of the University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates possessing a Master‟s degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration and next preference shall be given to the candidates possessing Master‟s degree in Social Work.
- Physical Requirement – (Refer Official Notification Page no 4 & 5)
Age Limit :
- Age Limit as on 01.07.2019.
- SCs, SC(A)s – No age limit
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
Salary Details :
- Jailor – Rs.36900 – 116600 (Level 18) as per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017
Scheme of Examination :
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- (i) Written Examination and
- (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
- Applicants’ appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
- With respect to the post of Jailor, the questions in Paper-I will be set both in Tamil and English. Further, with regard to Paper-II, questions in General Studies will be set both in Tamil and English and the questions in General Tamil / General English will be set in the respective language. (Applicants are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 questions apart from the first 100 questions (75+25) in General Studies).
- The syllabus for written examination is available in Annexure-II to this Notification.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Jailor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application.
- Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with utmost care.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
- The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.
- Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission‟s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same.
- Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission‟s website before the scheduled date of examination.