A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer – 06|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must possess a Diploma in Physical Education issued by any University or Institution.
Must possess the Teacher’s Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade)
Must have been declared eligible for admission to the College course of Study under
the old 11 year schooling or Must have been declared eligible for admission to the Higher
Secondary Course under the present 10 year schooling. (G.O.(Ms).No.260, Employment
Service Department, dated 17.12.1985).
|Age Limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No. Maximum Age
‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs] – 35 years (10 years Relaxation for Differently Abled Persons)
Ex-Servicemen – 48 years
|Salary Details||Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer – Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400 per month|
|Application Fees||Registration Fee – Rs.150
Examination Fee – Rs.150
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widows of all Categories – nil
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below
- Examination fees is paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 01.02.2019.
- Date of Written Examination – 1) Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Diploma Standard) -27.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M and 2) Paper – II (General Studies) (Diploma Standard)- 27.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 30.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :