A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Curator Posts in Museum Department job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Curator - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||A Master‟s or Honour‟s degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or
Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History.
(i) The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by
passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC/Diploma + U.G. degree + P.G. degree or its equivalent as stipulated in Section 25 of Tamil Nadu
Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016. The results of exam should have
been declared on or before the date of Notification.
(ii) Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should
upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued
prior to the date of this notification, when called for, failing which, their application will be
summarily rejected. The G.Os issued regarding equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted. A list of Equivalence of qualification in the related subjects is available in Annexure - I.
|Age Limit||For SCs/ SC(A)s Candidates – Minimum Age -18 years
Maximum Age - No Maximum Age limit
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150 -/-
Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Scheduled Castes /
(Arunthathiyars) - Full Exemption
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
• Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
- Date of Written Examination – 1) Paper – I (Subject Paper) – 19.05.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M and 2) Paper – II (General Studies) – 19.05.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 24.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :
- Official Notification
- Application Online Registration