TamilNadu Public Service Commission has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Civil Judge (176) vacant positions. TNPSC has planned to conduct exam for this post of “Civil Judge” on “24.11.2019, 28.03.2020 & 29.03.2020“. Online registration for this posts starts from “09.09.2019” to “09.10.2019“. The total number of vacancies for this particular posts is “176”. Candidates who are eligible for this posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089) - 176 (including carried forward vacancies)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for|
Payment of Fees
|Exam Date||24.11.2019, 28.03.2020 & 29.03.2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires women candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089) – 176 (including carried forward vacancies).
- Name of the Service – Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Service Code No.060).
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089) – a) Must be a citizen of India, b) Should possess adequate knowledge to read, write and speak in English and Tamil.
Note :- Applicants who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test in Tamil within the period of probation. For More Refer Notification.
Age Limit :
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and
above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- “Others”[Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s,
BC(M)s] who have put in five years and more of service on the date of
notification in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are
within the age limit.
- Age Concession Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
- Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089) – Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 – 920 – 40450- 1080-
Scheme of Examination :
- The selection process comprises three successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary
Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination,
(ii) Main Examination; and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
- Viva-voce test shall be for sixty (60) marks and candidates of all categories
shall obtain minimum 18 marks for a pass in the Viva-voce.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Fees Concession Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Civil Judge Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of online application.
- Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
- The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.