A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Chemist and Junior Chemist Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Chemist - 01
Junior Chemist - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Chemist - A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry (OR) Chemical Technology (OR) Industrial Chemistry (OR) An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India) + Experience in research in Pure or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
Junior Chemist - Must possess a First or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Note : Other things being equal, preference shall be given to a candidate who possesses a Post Graduate Degree in Analytical Chemistry or to a candidate who possesses practical experience for a period of not less than one year in any recognized research or Analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory.
i. “Recognised Research Laboratory” means laboratory recognised by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Government of India.
ii.“Recognised analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory” means a Laboratory, which is engaged in Testing and Analytical and issues Test Certificate.
|Age Limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No maximum age limit
‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – 30 years (Should not have completed)
Note : Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs who have put in five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs - Differently Abled Persons and Ex-Servicemen - No maximum age limit
‘Others’ i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs - Differently Abled Persons - 40 years
Ex-Servicemen - 48 years
|Salary Details||Chemist – Rs.37,700-1,19,500/- (Level 20)
Junior Chemist – Rs.35,900-1,13,500/- (Level 13)
|Registration Fees||REGISTRATION FEE : Rs. 150
(G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M)
Department, dated 01.03.2017).
i. Applicants who have already registered in One Time
Registration system within the validity period of five years
are exempted from payment of registration fee.
ii. Those who have registered in One-Time Registration
system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
EXAMINATION FEE : Rs. 150
The examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting
the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible
for the concessions noted below.
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Registration||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India/Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
• Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
- Last date for payment of fee through bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 08.03.2019
- Date of Written Examination – Paper – I (Subject Paper)
(P.G Degree Standard) 21.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Paper – II (General Studies) (Degree Standard) 21.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 06.03.2019.
- Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment.
- The tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website
Official Website :