TamilNadu Public Service Commission has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Assistant Tourist Officer vacant positions. TNPSC has planned to conduct exam for this post of “Assistant Tourist Officer” on “29.09.2019“. Online registration for this posts starts from “22.07.2019” to “20.08.2019“. The total number of vacancies for this particular posts is “42”. Candidates who are eligible for this posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Tourist Officer - 42|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for |
Payment of Fees
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Tourist Officer – 42.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Tourist Officer – (i) Degree in Travel and Tourism; OR
Any Degree with Diploma in Tourism; AND
(ii) Must have undergone Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation offered by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu or any equivalent courses offered by any institution recognized by Department of Electronics
and Information Technology of Government of India – All India Diploma programs or any higher level program in which office automation is a subject like DOEACC – ‘O’ level, ‘A’ level, etc…” AND
(iii) Proficiency in English and Tamil : Should have studied Tamil and English as one of the Subject in Degree Course.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019) :
- Assistant Tourist Officer –
- (i) “Others” [i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- Explanation : No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection / appointment to the post.
- Age Concession : (i) For Ex-Servicemen a) No maximum age limit for applicants belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs (Other than Muslims) and BCMs.
- b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” (i.e) applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than Muslims) and BCMs.
- c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to Ex-Servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Tourist Officer – Level – 8: Rs.19500- 62000.
Scheme of Examination :
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Fees Concession Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Tourist Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of online application.
- Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
- The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.