Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Engineer(Civil, Electrical, Fisheries), Assistant Director of Industrial Safety & Health and Junior Architect - 475|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1728) – 10.
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667) – 93.
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD) (Post Code No. 1656) – 120.
- Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD) (Post Code No. 3656) – 73.
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD) (Post Code No.1657) – 13.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories) (Post Code – 1664) – 26.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department) (Post Code No.1661) – 123.
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) (Post Code No. 3017) – 02.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) (Post Code No. 3024) – 15.
- Junior Architect (Post Code No.1860) – 02.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Electrical Inspector – A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. And
- Experience: Must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
2. Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) –
- B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (or)
- B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering.
3. Assistant Engineer, Water Resources, PWD and Assistant Engineer (Civil) Building
- B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering. OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-
- I. Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year. OR
- II. Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer. OR
- III.Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board ofTechnical Education and Training, Chennai.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject
5. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories) –
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department) –
- A degree in Civil Engineering. OR
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
7. Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) –
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission. OR
- A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) –
- Must possess B.E. Degree in Civil Engineering. OR
- Must have obtained a pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination, with an experience of not less than 3 years after passing the above examination.
9. Junior Architect –
- A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. OR
- A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
Age Limit :
Age Relaxation – Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Electrical Inspector – (Pre-Revised) Rs.15,600- 39,100 + Grade pay Rs.5,400/- p.m. Level – 22 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m.
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering), Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD), Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD), Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD), Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health, Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department), Assistant Engineer (Fisheries), Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board), Junior Architect – (Pre-Revised) Rs. 9300 – 34800
+ Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m. Level – 20 Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Last date for payment of fee through bank(State Bank of India or HDFC Bank) – 30.06.2019.
- Fees Concession Refer Notification.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director and Junior Architect Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Applicant should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of online application. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Print Option
- After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format.
- On entering User ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The application and certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.