A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Accounts Officer, Class III Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Accounts Officer, Class III - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must have passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants|
|Age Limit||Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes
(Arunthathiyars) [SC(A)] - No maximum age limit
|Salary Details||Accounts Officer – Rs. 56900-180500 (Level 23)|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150 -/-
Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Scheduled Castes /
Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars)
and Scheduled Tribes - Full Exemption
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /Indian Bank.
• Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
- Date of Written Examination – 1) Paper – I Cost Accountancy (Post Graduate Degree standard) -05.05.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M and 2) Paper – II General studies
(Degree standard) – 05.05.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 27.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :