An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is recruiting 03 candidates to fill their – Lecturer in Statistics Posts job in Tamilnadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lecturer in Statistics|
|Last Date||11.11.2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in Statistics|
|Age Limit||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslims) and Destitute Widows of all Categories - No Maximum Age Limit
"Others" [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM) and BCMs] - 30 Years (should not have completed)
“No maximum age limit” shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of Notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
|Salary Details||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- PM|
|Application Fees||Registration Fees - Rs. 150-/-
Examination Fees - Rs. 200-/-
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification Website||Click Here|
|Centre for Examination||Chennai – 0100
Madurai – 1000
Coimbatore – 0200
Tiruchirappalli – 2501
Tirunelveli – 2601
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Examination Fees – Rs. 200-/-
- Examination fees should be paid at the time of submitting the online application through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
Official Website :