A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is recruiting 30 candidates to fill their – Junior Inspector Posts job in Tamilnadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Inspector|
|Last Date||21.11.2018 Is Extended Till 10.12.2018
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs : Minimum general educational qualification (i.e. S.S.L.C.) or
The certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority
For Others :
Higher Secondary Course (or)
Preferential Qualification : Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the candidates possessing such qualifications and in such order as specified below:
(1) A degree in Commerce;
(2) Higher diploma in Co-operative Management awarded by the Natesan Institute of Co-operative Management, Madras or Institute of Co-operative Management, Madurai.
|Age Limit||Refer official Notification|
|Salary Details||Level-10: Rs.20,600-65,500/-|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Examionation Fee and Method of Payment||Rs. 150 through online|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable by
online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
- Applicants who had already registered in one time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One-Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee for
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India / Indian Bank.
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates register on TNPSC and fill all correct details.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
Official Website :