A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Inspector of Salt and Store Keeper Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name and|
|Inspector of Salt – 01
Store Keeper – 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Inspector of Salt - A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry Practical Experience for a period of not less than one year in a Salt factory having an area of not less than ten acres.
Store Keeper - A Degree in Physics or Chemistry
Experience for a period of not less than three years as Store Keeper in a reputed firm or a Government Institution.
|Age Limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No age limit.
Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – Maximum 30 years.
|Salary Details||Inspector of Salt –Rs.35,900 - 1,13,500/-
Store Keeper – Rs.19,500 - 62,000/-
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Application Fee||Gen/ OBC – Rs. 150
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Application Form Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Examination Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination fees should be paid at the time of submitting the online application through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form online on or before 18.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :