An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Draughtsman Grade III Officer posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates apply online along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Draughtsman Grade III|
|Last Date||28.11.2018 Is Extended Till 10.12.2018|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must possess a Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu
Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
Must possess a Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training
Experience in Civil Engineering Field for a period of not less than 3 years
Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) and (iii) above
|Age Limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - 35 years (should not have completed)
‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - 30 years (should not have completed)
|Salary Details||(Level – 11)
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Examination Fees||Rs. 150 -/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
|Application Form Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Examination Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Examination fees should be paid at the time of submitting the online application through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Public Service Commision.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their application on or before 28.11.2018.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
Official Website :