A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its District Educational Officer Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||District Educational Officer - Tamil Nadu School Educational Service (Code No. 055)|
|Vacancies||20 - *18 +2 cf
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||For both, Open Market candidates and Teachers employed in
recognised Aided Secondary Schools and Higher Secondary
1. Master’s Degree of any University recognised by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent standard in any one of the following subjects with not less than 50% of Marks in the
Master’s Degree Examination in any one of the following
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and
English, (Provided that a candidate possessing a Degree of M.A or M.Sc.
or an equivalent degree awarded under the grading system shall not be considered eligible for appointment unless he has obtained the said degree with “ O” or “A” or “B” Grade.)
2. B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any recognized university in the State
or a degree of equivalent standard.
3. Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the
Intermediate or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary
|Age Limit||Refer Notification|
|Salary Details||District Educational Officer (DEO) – Rs.56900 -180500 (Level 23) As per the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Application Fee||Registration Fee : Rs.150/
Preliminary Examination Fee - Rs.100/-
Main Written Examination Fee - Rs.200/
Payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the
State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of
online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.
Offline mode of payment in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
|Application Form Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – Rs.200/
- Examination fees should be paid at the time of submitting the online application through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 09.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :