An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Cost Assistant Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates apply online along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Cost Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||A degree of any university or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission and
A pass in intermediate examination of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or of the Cost and Works Accountants Institute, London.
Practical experience in costing in a Government Department or in a Statutory board constituted by the State Government or in a Government undertaking or Corporation or in an Establishment or Industrial concern (registered under the Factories Act), manufacturing industrial products involving costing and cost accounting, for a period of not less than one year.
Explanation :- The Practical experience referred to above should have been acquired after acquiring the Educational Qualification mentioned in serial numbers (i) and (ii).
|Age Limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - Minimum Age - Maximum Age -
18 Years - No maximum age limit
„Others‟ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - Minimum Age - Maximum Age -
18 Years - 35 Years
|Salary Details||Rs.36400-1,15,700/- (Level 16)|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Examination Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Examination fees should be paid at the time of submitting the online application through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Public Service Commision.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their application on or before 02.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
Official Website :