An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is recruiting 46 candidates to fill their – Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts job in Tamilnadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must possess B.L. degree,
Must be a member of the Bar,
Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil and
Experience: Must have had active practice in ‘criminal courts’ for a period of not less than five years.
|Age Limit||SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No age limit
Others –Should not have completed 34 Years
|Salary Details||Rs.56100 -177500
(Level 22) As per the
Tamil Nadu Revised
Pay Rules, 2017
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Application Form Website||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- To apply Assistant Public Prosecutor job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by eitheir online / offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Candidates are to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150-/-, applicants who have already registered in one time registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
- Those who have registered in one-time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- There is a Preliminary Examination fee of Rs 100-/- at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concessions noted below.
- The Main Written Examination fee of Rs. 200-/- should be paid later only by those applicants who are admitted to the Main Written Examination based on the result of the Preliminary Examination and on receipt of intimation from the Commission, if they are not eligible for fee concession.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Official Website :