A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is recruiting 30 candidates to fill their – Assistant Jailor Posts job in Tamilnadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Jailor Posts
Assistant Jailor (Men) – 16 Posts
Assistant Jailor (Women) – 14 Posts
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants
The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification)
According to G.O.(Ms).No.139, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 07.10.2009 the applicants who possess the Professional degree or any degree are eligible to this recruitment. (For details refer Annexure-II of the Notification).
|Age Limit||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all categories
18 years - No maximum age limit
“Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all categories]
18 years - 30 years
|Salary Details||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Notification Website||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- To apply Assistant Jailor Posts in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by eitheir online / offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Candidates are to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150-/-, applicants who have already registered in one time registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
- Those who have registered in one-time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable by
online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Official Website :