A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for its Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural
Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101) -
570 + 6 (Carried Forward vacancies)
Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101) - 4 (ST) (Shortfall vacancies)
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of thisnotification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service ) Act 14/2016]. (Refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants “)
The candidates those who are having higher qualification in the relevant field without having the prescribed qualification viz. Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible to apply for direct recruitment to this post.
|Age Limit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes - Minimum Age - 18 years to Maximum Age - No Maximum Age limit
“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - Minimum Age - 18 years to Maximum Age - 30 Years (Should not have completed)
|Salary Details||Assistant Agricultural Officer – Rs.20600-65500/-|
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below
- Examination fees is paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 29.01.2019.
- Date of Written Examination – 1) Paper – I (Subject Paper) – 07.04.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M and 2) Paper – II (General Studies) – 07.04.2019 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 27.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :