An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is recruiting 13 candidates to fill their – Architectural Assistant Posts job in Tamilnadu. Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Architectural Assistant/
(Post Code. 2108)
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Must possess a Degree of Master of Town planning or its equivalent.
Associate Membership of the Institute of Town planners of India or Institute of Architects of India.
A Degree in Civil Engineering
A Degree in Architecture.
An A.M.I.E. (Civil) (i.e.). Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India).
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 Years, No Maximum age limit|
|Salary Details||Rs.37,700 -
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Registration Fee and Method of Payment||Rs. 150
Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
|Examination Fee||Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty only) is
payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid
offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of
|Application Form Website||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
- Candidates are requested to register through online by paying Rs. 150. This registration once done is valid for 5 years.
- Examination Fees of Rs 150 should be payed online on 12th October 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :