An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Horticultural Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting candidates for the Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticultural Officer posts.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates apply online along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name & Vacancies||Assistant Director of Horticulture – 74
Horticultural Officer – 101
|Last Date||21.11.2018 Is Extended Till 10.12.2018|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Assistant Director of Horticulture -
Must possess a degree in M.Sc. (Horticulture)
Horticultural Officer - Must possess a degree in B.Sc. (Horticulture)
|Age Limit||Assistant Director of Horticulture -
Should not have completed 30 years
Horticultural Officer -
Should not have completed 30 years [Persons holding a post graduate degree or Ph.D in Horticulture should not have completed 32 years]
|Salary Details||Assistant Director of Horticulture –
Rs. 56100 - 177500
(Level 22) as per Tamil
Nadu Revised Pay
Horticultural Officer – Rs. 37700-119500
(Level 20) as per Tamil
Nadu Revised Pay
|Registration Fees and Examination Fees||Rs. 150-/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Website||Click Here|
Details regarding Fees
- Registration Fees – Rs. 150-/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
- Examination Fees – Rs. 200-/-
- Examination fees should be paid at the time of submitting the online application through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Public Service Commision.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their application on or before 21.11.2018.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
Official Website :