A great opportunity for job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting candidates for its Various Posts job in All Over Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2019|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over Tamilnadu|
|Post Name and |
|Deputy Collector - 27
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) - 56
Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) - 11
Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies - 13
District Registrar - 07
Assistant Director of Rural Development - 15
District Employment Officer - 08
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Click Here|
|Age Limit||Click Here|
|Salary Details||For all posts - Level 22 Rs.56100-177500 (Revised Scale)|
|Exam Fees||Registration Fee - Rs.150/-
Preliminary Exam Fee - Rs.100/-
Main Exam Fee - Rs.200/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 31.01.2019.
- Date of Notification – 01.01.2019
- Prelims Exam Date – 03.03.2019
- Prelims Result Date – March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees – 02.02.2019.
- Date of Preliminary Examination – 03.03.2019 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Date of Main Written Examination – Will be announced later at the time of declaring
results of Preliminary Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for interview based on their eligibility criteria.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :