TNPL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) (03) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) post in TNPL should apply online. Online submission starts from 25.10.2019 till 08.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Semi Skilled (D) (Energy Operator) - 01
Semi Skilled (C) (Energy Operator) - 01
Semi Skilled (B) (Energy Operator) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online By Portal/ Offline (By Post)|
|Starting Date||25.10.2019 from 08.30 a.m|
|Last Date||08.11.2019 till 05.30 p.m|
|Last Date for Offline Application||15.11.2019 till 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||Chief General Manager - HR, Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited, Kagithapuram - 639136, Karur District, Tamilnadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Semi Skilled (D) (Energy Operator) – 01.
- Semi Skilled (C) (Energy Operator) – 01.
- Semi Skilled (B) (Energy Operator) – 01.
- Trichy (Tamilnadu).
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) – SSLC with NTC in Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic Trade with not less than 60% of marks and National Apprenticeship Certificate.
- For Semi Skilled (D) : Should have minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as on 01/10/2019.
- For Semi Skilled (C) : Should have minimum 10 years of post qualification experience as on 01/10/2019.
- For Semi Skilled (B) : Should have minimum 15 years of post qualification experience as on 01/10/2019.
- In the Operation of various equipments like Pumps, Compressors, Cooling Towers, Coal Handling Plants, Chilling Plants, Auxiliary equipments of Power Plants, material handling equipments etc., in a large size manufaturing industry or Power Plants.
(Post qualification experience will be calculated only after acquiring NAC).
Age Limit :
- Semi Skilled (D) : Maximum as on 01/10/2019
General Turn-30 years; BC/BCM/MBC/DNC-32 years; SC/SCA/ST-35 years.
Semi Skilled (C) : Minimum 30 years as on 01/10/2019.
Semi Skilled (B) : Minimum 35 years as on 01/10/2019.
Salary Details : Monthly CTC at the minimum of Pay Scale as of 01.10.2019
- Semi Skilled (D) (Energy Operator) – Rs. 31,788/-
- Semi Skilled (C) (Energy Operator) – Rs. 40,982/-
- Semi Skilled (B) (Energy Operator) – Rs. 42,320/-
Mode of Applying :
- Online By Portal/ Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Portal will be active on 25.10.2019 from 08.30 a.m.
- Last Date for Online Application : 08.11.2019 till 05.30 p.m.
- Last Date for Offline Application : 15.11.2019 till 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Chief General Manager – HR, Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited, Kagithapuram – 639136, Karur District, Tamilnadu.
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2019 – Semi Skilled (Energy Operator) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPL official website : http://www.tnpl.com/
- Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given above may apply through our web portal www.tnpl.com. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying Online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to go through the User Manual before filling the Online Application and follow the instructions / procedures.
- The candidates can access the Online Application portal at www.tnpl.com. The Online Application portal will be active from 08:30 hours on 25.10.2019 to 17:30 hours on 08.11.2019.
- After submitting the Application through ONLINE, an Application Form will be generated and sent to the candidate’s e-mail ID with Application Number, which has to be quoted for all future references.
- Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same and a) Retain one with them for reference., and b) Send the other copy of the Application Form along with the documents in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ ” by Post / Courier latest by 15.11.2019 to the following address:- “CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER-HR, TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU”.
- Experience Certificate from the past employers wherein designation, date of joining and date of relieving should be clearly mentioned.
- Latest Pay slip from the present employer and / or any other document wherein designation and date of joining should be clearly mentioned.
- The candidature of the applicants who fails to submit the hard copy of the Application Form (or) received belatedly after the stipulated time will not be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Online Applications for each post and send separate hard copy of the Application Forms with required documents.
- After the scrutiny of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Please do not send any original certificates along with the hard copy of the Application Form. Original Certificates are to be produced at the time of certificate verification only.
Download TNPL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online & Offline (By Post)
TNPL Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here