A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPL Karur Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited is inviting candidates for its Officer(Lab)/Assistant Manager(Lab)/Deputy Manager(Lab) Posts job in Karur (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Officer(Lab)/Assistant Manager(Lab)/Deputy Manager(Lab) - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||First Class 3 years full time B.Sc. Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.Sc.(Chemistry)
First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Pulp and Paper Technology
Full time Science Degree with First Class full time PG Diploma in Pulp
and Paper Technology
|Experience||For Officer : Should have minimum 8 years of post qualification experience as on
For Assistant Manager : Should have minimum 10 years of post qualification experience as on
For Deputy Manager :
Should have minimum 14 years of post qualification experience as on
Candidates should have experience in the Laboratory in an integrated Pulp &
Paper / Multilayer Double Coated Board mill in testing / Sugar mill / testing
and analysis of fibrous and non-fibrous raw materials, Raw water / Boiler
water / Waste water, Chemicals, in-process testing of Chemical / Mechanical pulping process and Chemical Recovery operation, Pulp evaluation, testing of Paper / Paper Board, etc.
(Post qualification experience will be calculated only after acquiring M.Sc.(Chemistry) / B.E/B.Tech(Pulp & Paper Tech.) / PG Diploma (Pulp
and Paper Tech.))
|Age Limit||For Officer : Minimum 28 years as on 01/02/2019
For Assistant Manager : Minimum 29 years as on 01/02/2019
For Deputy Manager : Minimum 34 years as on 01/02/2019
|Salary Details||Officer (Lab) - Scale of Pay - Rs.19200-480-24000
Monthly CTC at the
minimum of Pay Scale as of 01.02.2019 - Rs. 77,210/-
Assistant Manager (Lab) - Scale of Pay - Rs.23400-590-29300
Monthly CTC at the
minimum of Pay Scale as of 01.02.2019 - Rs. 92,965/-
Deputy Manager (Lab) - Scale of Pay - Rs.28200-710-35300
Monthly CTC at the
minimum of Pay Scale as of 01.02.2019 - Rs. 1,12,440/-
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Chief General Manager - HR, Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639 136, Karur District, Tamilnadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPL Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same.
- Separate application is to be submitted for each post.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNPL Karur on or before 02.03.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Chief General Manager – HR, Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639 136, Karur District, Tamilnadu.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.