A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPL Chennai Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited is inviting candidates for its Executive Direcctor (Board Marketing) Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Corporate Office, Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Executive Director (Board Marketing) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||a) First class Full time Engineering Degree with First class MBA (Marketing) / First class PG Diploma in
Marketing Management. (or)
b) First class Full time MBA (Marketing).
Preference will be given to candidates who obtained the above qualifications from Premier Institutions.
|Experience||Minimum 30 years of post qualification experience in
Marketing field, as on 01/02/2019.
Marketing experience in Board is desirable.
Experience may be relaxed upto 5 years in deserving cases for candidates who come from Premier Institutions.
|Age Limit||Maximum 57 years as on 01/02/2019.|
|Salary Details||Executive Director (Board Marketing) -Scale of Pay - Rs.80600-2420-104800
Monthly CTC at the
minimum of Pay Scale as of 01.02.2019 - Rs. 2.73 lakh
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Deputy General Manager (Corporate HR & Strategy), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, No 67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032, Tamilnadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPL Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNPL Chennai on or before 21.03.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, Deputy General Manager (Corporate HR & Strategy), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, No 67, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032, Tamilnadu.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.