A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. TNPESU Recruitment 2019 – Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University is inviting candidates for its Registrar Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date||06.03.2019 by 05.30 p.m.|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||(i) Master’s Degree in Physical Education with a minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
(ii) Ph.D., in Physical Education or equivalent published work
(iii) At least ten years teaching / research experience in a department / college of Physical Education out of which at least 5 years in the post graduate institution / University Department Or
Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. Or
15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator(API) based on performance based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC shall be a mandatory requirement.
Knowledge of Tamil to the Extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports.
|Age Limit||Should have completed 50 years of age but not exceed 55 years.|
|Salary Details||Rs. 1,44,200 (Level No.14 , Cell No-1) as per the Revision of Pay Scales and Allowances vide G.O. Ms. No – 145, Higher Education (H1) Dept, dt- 06.07.2018|
and Application Form
|Office Address||TAMIL NADU PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS UNIVERSITY, Melakottaiyur (Po), CHENNAI-600 127.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPESU Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNPESU on or before 06.03.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
- Address to send details of the candidates, TAMIL NADU PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS UNIVERSITY, Melakottaiyur (Po), CHENNAI-600 127.
- Please refer to the “Instructions”” available with the application form which can be downloaded from the web site www.tnpesu.org subject to production of evidence for the payment of application fee at the time of submission of application or on payment of Rs. 500/- in person and Rs. 575/- by post for the candidates other than SC/ST and Rs. 250/- in person and Rs. 325/- by post for the SC/ST candidates (Attested copy of the Community Certificate should be enclosed).
- Payment is to be made by means of Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University” payable at Chennai.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.