TNPCB has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Member Secretary (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Member Secretary post in TNPCB should send their application form by post. Last Date for submission is 19.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By post).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Member Secretary - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Additional Secretary to Government, Environment and Forest Department, Room No 28, 7th Floor Namakkal Kavignar Malligai, St. George Fort, Secretariat, Chennai - 600 009.
Email Id : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNPCB requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Member Secretary – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TNPCB Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Member Secretary –
- Must Possess a Post Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology in Environmental Engineering or Allied Sciences
- 25 years Field experience in Environmental Protection and Enforcement of Environmental Legislation
Age Limit :
- Member Secretary – Must Not have completed 55 years of age (as on the last date of application)
Salary Details :
- Member Secretary – Level 31 (Rs. 125200 – 219800)
Duration of the project :
- Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 19.03.2020 till 05.00 pm
Postal Address :
- The Additional Secretary to Government, Environment and Forest Department, Room No 28, 7th Floor Namakkal Kavignar Malligai, St. George Fort, Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009.
- Email Id : [email protected]
How to apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – Member Secretary Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPCB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPCB official website – https://www.tnpcb.gov.in/
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are encouraged to submit their applications containing academic, personal and experience details along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 19-03-2020.
- Contact phone, e-mail and postal address should be mentioned in the application.
- A soft copy of the application may also be sent