TNOU has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Library Professional & Web Designer/Programmer (03) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Library Professional & Web Designer/Programmer post in TNOU should send their application form by mail. Last Date for submission is 05.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (by mail).
|Organization||Tamilnadu Open University|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Library Professional - 02
Web Designer/Programmer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNOU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- TNOU requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Library Professional – 02
- Web Designer/Programmer – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
TNOU Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Library Professional – Minimum of B.L.I.Sc., with PGDCA and with 2 years of experience
- Web Designer/Programmer – B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA with 2 years experience
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Library Professional – Rs. 20,000/-
- Web Designer/Programmer – Rs. 20,000/-
Duration of the project :
- Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 05.03.2020
Email ID :
How to apply for TNOU Recruitment 2020 – Library Professional & Web Designer / Programmer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNOU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Open University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNOU official website – http://www.tnou.ac.in/
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are encouraged to submit their applications containing academic, personal and experience details along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 05-03-2020.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.