TNMRB released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife (1234) vacant positions. Online registration for TNMRB starts from 24.10.2019 to 13.11.2019. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife - 1234|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||15.11.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019 Job Placement Details
- Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife – 1234
Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Eduactional Qualification :
- Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife – ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely: (a) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012 :– SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course. (b) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012 :– +2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
(ii) Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council; and
(iii) Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
Age Limit :
- Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife –
Salary Details :
- Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife – Level 8 – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made based on the marks scored by the candidates in their academic and technical qualification(s) for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. There will be no oral test (Interview) for the post.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Other – 600
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW – Rs. 300/
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 24.10.2019.
- The last date for submission of Application (Online Payment & Registration) is 13.11.2019.
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank is 15.11.2019.
How to apply for TNMRB Recruitment 2019 – Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse MidWife Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNMRB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNMRB official website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website Click Here
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post.
- Candidates fill in required details without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory.
- All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY.
- No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application is incomplete without the Photograph and Signature upload.
- The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download.
- No Admit Card will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of Admit Card for download will be sent to the registered email ID / SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Any communication intended for the Board must be made in writing and addressed only to the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Buildings, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006.
- If a reply is sought, it must be accompanied by an envelope affixed with sufficient postage stamps with the address to which the reply is to be sent.
- Details of provisionally selected candidates will be hosted in the Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Latest news will be updated first in the official Twitter account of MRB in www.twitter.com/mrb_tn
Download TNMRB Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
TNMRB Official Notification : Click Here