Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Thoothukudi|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01
Field Assistant - 01
|Date and Time of Interview||Junior Research Fellow - 08.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Field Assistant - 08.05.2019 at 12.00 a.m.
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Field Assistant – 01
Thoothukudi (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
Junior Research Fellow
- Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences / Life Sciences / Biotechnology, NET qualified is preferred.
- Desirable Work experience on the related project and Fresher is also preferable.
- 8 standard pass or fail.
- Desirable Work experience on the feed management in vannamei farming preferable.
Age Limit :
28 years, Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.16,000/- + 10% HRA (consolidate).
- Field Assistant – Rs.8,000/- (consolidate).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview
- Junior Research Fellow – On 08.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m. at Department of Aquaculture, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi.
- Field Assistant – On 08.05.2019 at 12.00 a.m. at Department of Aquaculture, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi.
“Assistant Professor and Head i/c
Mariculture Research Farm Facility (MRFF)
Department of Aquaculture
Fisheries College and Research Institute
Tharuvaikulam, Thoothukudi – 628 105
Phone: 0461 – 2277424.”
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNJFU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University official website – http://www.tnjfu.ac.in
- At the time of interview candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.