TNJFU has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Teaching Assistant (02) vacant position. TNJFU has planned to conduct an interview for Teaching Assistant Posts on 21.02.2020 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Teaching Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||21.02.2020 at 10.30 am|
|Venue||TNJFU, Institute of Fisheries Postgraduate
Studies, TNJFU Business School (Fisheries), Vaniyanchavadi, OMR Campus
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Teaching Assistant – 02
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Teaching Assistant – Regular Two Year MBA with Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Management from a Recognized University
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Teaching Assistant – Rs.38,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- 3 years
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 21.02.2020 at 10.30 am
- TNJFU, Institute of Fisheries Postgraduate Studies, TNJFU Business School (Fisheries), Vaniyanchavadi, OMR Campus
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2020 – Teaching Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNJFU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNJFU official website – http://tnjfu.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 22.01.2020 at 10.30 am to be held at TNJFU, Institute of Fisheries Postgraduate Studies, TNJFU Business School (Fisheries), Vaniyanchavadi, OMR Campus
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.