TNJFU has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Professor (01) vacant positions. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professor post in TNJFU should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 21.11.2019 till 06.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Institute of Fisheries Post Graduate Studies, TNJFU OMR Campus, Vaniyanchavadi, Chennai-603103|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professor (Temporary basis) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Vettar River View Campus,Nagapattinam-611002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professor (Temporary basis) – 01.
- Institute of Fisheries Post Graduate Studies, TNJFU OMR Campus, Vaniyanchavadi, Chennai-603103.
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professor (Temporary basis) – Ph.D in Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology/
Pharmacology and Toxicology. Preference will be given to Retired person with experience in Veterinary Pharmacology.
Job role : Offering M.F.Sc and PhD in Fish Pharmacology and Toxicology and guiding Post graduate students.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Professor (Temporary basis) – Rs. 75,000/- Consolidated.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNJFU Nagapattinam on or before 06.12.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Vettar River View Campus,Nagapattinam-611002.
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2019 – Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNJFU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNJFU official website – http://www.tnjfu.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send the detailed resume and other supporting documents to The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Vettar River View Campus,Nagapattinam-611002 on or before
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download TNJFU Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
TNJFU Official Notification : Click Here