TNJFU Nagapattinam has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its University Officers (9) vacant positions. Candidates who wish to apply for this University Officers post in TNJFU Nagapattinam should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 26.06.2019 till 31.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||University Officers - 09|
|Last Date||31.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University requires following posts to fill their University Officers 9 vacancies.
- Dean, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi.
2) Dean, Dr.M.G.R. Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thalainayeru.
3) Dean, Basic Sciences, Chennai.
4) Controller of Examinations, TNJFU, Nagapattinam.
5) Director of Extension Education, TNJFU, Nagapattinam.
6) Director, Directorate of Sustainable Aquaculture(DSA), Thanjavur.
7) Director, Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Aquaculture (DIVA),
8) Director, Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries (DIVF),
9) Dean, College of Fisheries Engineering, Nagapattinam.
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : University Officers
- For the posts mentioned in Sl. No. 1 to 8 – Ph.D. Degree in Fisheries Sciences
- Sl. No. 1 to 5 – Ph.D. Degree in Aquaculture
- Sl. No. 6 and 7 – Ph.D. Degree in Fish Processing Technology / Fishing Technology
- Sl. No. 8 – Fisheries Engineering.
- Sl. No. 9 – Ph.D. Degree in Engineering (Fisheries Engineering / Aquaculture Engineering /Agricultural Engineering / Food Engineering / Marine Engineering / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
- Minimum service of five years as Professor in the University with the total service of 20 years with a basic degree of B.F.Sc.
- Desirable :
(i) Administrative experience in senior level responsible position in the University/ Colleges/ other units of the University.
(ii) Post-doctoral research outputs as added advantage.
(iii) With awards / honours / and recognitions.
(iv) Additional research degrees, patents and IPR on products and processes developed / technology transfer achieved in the case of teachers in science and technology.
(v) Any contribution to educational innovation, like design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
(vi) Experience in leading a team for the development of new technology.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- University Officers – Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10,000/- (Pay band 4) with a special allowance as stipulated by UGC/ICAR.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNJFU Nagapattinam on or before 31.07.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates belonging to the OC/MBC/BC will be required to pay an application with processing fees of Rs.2000/-(Two Thousand Rupees only) (Non-refundable).
- The Candidates belonging to the SC / SC (A) / ST will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.1000 (Non-refundable).
- By crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
- The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 26.06.2019.
- The candidates should specify on the envelope containing their application form as “Application for the post of University Officer”.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam.
How to apply for TNJFU Nagapattinam Recruitment 2019 – University Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNJFU Nagapattinam Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNJFU Nagapattinam official website – http://www.tnjfu.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 31.07.2019 by 5.00 p.m.
- The cover should be superscribed as “Write up on achievements for the post of __________________” should also contain the Proposed Plan of Action in the new post.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.