TNJFU Nagapattinam has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant Professor and Assistant Librarian (43) vacant positions. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Professor and Assistant Librarian post in TNJFU Nagapattinam should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 27.06.2019 till 02.08.2019 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Professor - 33 (Faculty of Fisheries Sciences)
Assistant Professor - 7 (Faculty of Basic Sciences)
Assistant Professor - 2 (Faculty of Fisherie Engineering)
Assistant Librarian - 01
|Last Date||02.08.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam-611 002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Professor – 33 (Faculty of Fisheries Sciences)
- Aquaculture – 11.
- Fish Processing Technology – 03.
- Fishing Technology & Fisheries Engineering – 04.
- Aquatic Environment Management – 03.
- Fisheries Biology and Resource Management – 04.
- Fish Quality Assurance and Management – 02.
- Fish Pathology and Health Management – 03.
- Fisheries Extension – 02.
- Fisheries Economics – 01.
2) Assistant Professor – 7 (Faculty of Basic Sciences)
- Fisheries Biotechnology – 01.
- Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology – 01.
- Basic Sciences (Biotechnology, Marine/Fisheries Biotechnology, Fish Nutrition &
Feed Technology and Fish Physiology & Biochemistry) – 05.
3) Assistant Professor – 2 (Faculty of Fisherie Engineering)
- Aquaculture Engineering – 01.
- Fisheries Nautical and Marine Engineering – 01.
4) Assistant Librarian – 01.
Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : University Officers
- Assistant Professor – a) Good academic record as defined by the University with atleast 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant / concerned subject or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. A minimum Overall Grade Point Average of 2.25/4.00 or 6.50/10.00 or its equivalent is essential. The candidates should possess the basic degree of B.F.Sc.
b) For the candidates having Master’s degree, National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the ASRB, UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated referred journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted.
c) Essentiality of NET can be waived off, for the candidates holding the Ph.D.,degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations 2009, and the candidate has atleast two full length publications having NAAS rating not less than 4, on the last day of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D., degree without course work will not qualify for NET exemption.
d) NET/SLET/SET in related field shall be required for such Masters Programmes in
disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. e) One year of research experience in any research projects will be desirable. (Aquaculture Engineering / Fisheries Nautical and Marine Engineering):
a) B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech in relevant engineering subject (Aquaculture Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Marine Engineering) or equivalent with 1st Class.
b) Aptitude for research is highly desirable.
- Assistant Librarian – (a) Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library;
(b) Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or
any other agency approved by the UGC;
(c) However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance
with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for
Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009”, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Librarian.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Professor – Rs.15600-39100+Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/- (Pre-revised).
- Assistant Librarian – Rs.15600-39100+Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000/- (Pre-revised).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the TNJFU Nagapattinam on or before 02.08.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) / Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in the case of SC/ST candidates by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam.
- The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 27.06.2019.
- The candidates should specify in their application form “Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Fisheries Sciences)/ Assistant Professor (Basic Sciences) /Assistant Professor (Fisheries Engineering)/Assistant Librarian”.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam-611 002.
How to apply for TNJFU Nagapattinam Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor & Assistant Librarian Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNJFU Nagapattinam Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNJFU Nagapattinam official website – http://www.tnjfu.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 02.08.2019 by 5.00 p.m.
- The candidates should specify in their application form “Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Fisheries Sciences)/ Assistant Professor (Basic Sciences)
/Assistant Professor (Fisheries Engineering)/Assistant Librarian”.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.