TNFUSRC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence (320) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence post in TNFURSC should send their application form Online. Last Date for submission of application Online is 1st Week of February. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
“Online application shall commence from 25.01.2020 and will be available upto 14.02.2020”
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Forest Guard - 227
Forest Guard with Driving Licence - 02 (Current Vacancies) & 91
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||3rd Week of January 2020|
|Last Date||1st Week of February 2020|
|Online Computer Exam||March 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Forest Guard – 227
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence – 02 (Current Vacancies) & 91
- Tamil Nadu.
TNFUSRC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Forest Guard –
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject.
- Provided that this qualification shall not be necessary in respect of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes ( List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website :www.forests.tn.gov.in.) and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before 11.10.1982.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987 must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence –
- A pass in higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects‟
- Must possess a valid driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possess experience in driving* of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Must possess first aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Forest Guard – Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence – Level –5
Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Application : 25.01.2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 14.02.2020
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Examination Fee for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence in respect of SC/ST candidates will be Rs.150/- + applicable service charges and for all other candidates an examination fee of Rs.300/- + applicable service charges, per candidate will be collected.
How to apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 – Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNFUSRC Official Website : https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e- mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Only one e- mail ID and mobile number are to be used for application form. Candidature of candidates using similar e-mail ID or mobile number will not be accepted / rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated through email & sms or through official website.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
Download TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
TNFUSRC Official Notification (English) – Click Here
TNFUSRC Official Notification (Tamil) – Click Here
TNFUSRC Commencement of Online Application (Tamil) – Click Here
TNFUSRC Commencement of Online Application (English) – Click Here
TNFUSRC General Instructions & How to Apply – Click Here