Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Chairman vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Chairman post in TNERC should send their application form by post or by mail. Last Date for Offline submission of Application is 19.07.2019 by 06.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chairman - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||19.07.2019 by 06.00 p.m|
|Postal Address and Email Adress||The Principal Secretary, Energy Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai-600 009
Email Address : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission requires following Technician posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chairman – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chairman – In terms of Section 84(1) of the Electricity Act, 2003, the Chairman of the Commission shall be a person of ability, integrity and standing who has adequate knowledge and has shown capacity in dealing with problems relating to Engineering, Finance, Commerce, Economics, Law or Management.
Age Limit :
- Chairman – He/she joins the office or till he/she attains 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Salary Details :
- Chairman – The salary, allowance and other terms and conditions of service of the Chairman shall be Governed by the Tamil Nadu Electricity Regulatory Commission (Salary, Allowance and Conditions of Services of the Chairperson and other Members
etc., ) Rules, 2004 as amended from time to time.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)/ Online (By Mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the TNERC on or before 19.07.2019 by 06.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal Secretary, Energy Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai-600 009.
- Email Address : [email protected]
How to apply for TNERC Recruitment 2019 – Chairman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNERC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Electricity Regulation Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNERC official website – http://www.tnerc.gov.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their applications with CVs/dossiers either by Post or Mail on or before 19.07.2019 by 06.00 p.m.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Executives in Government and semi-Government undertakings will be required to
furnish their application through proper channel or submit a “No Objection
Certificate” from their employer.
- In terms of section 89(1) of Electricity Act, 2003, the Chairman shall hold office
for a term of five years from the date he/she joins the office or till he/she attains
65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Download TNERC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail)
TNERC Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here