Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its GIS Specialist vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this GIS Specialist post in Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency should send their application form by Email. Last Date for submission of application by Email is 15.07.2019 till 03.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||GIS Specialist - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)
|Last Date||15.07.2019 by 3.00 pm|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- GIS Specialist – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- GIS Specialist – First Class Full Time Masters Degree in Geo Informatics / Remote
Sensing / Geography / Environmental Science with specialisation in GIS.
Minimum of 6 years experience in Geospatial Data Base Management, Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
Knowledge in handling Global Positioning System (GPS), remote sensing tools and (NDVI, EVI, MAI) satellite imageries.
Proficiency in Computer knowledge – MS Office. Preference will be given to persons having knowledge in Web-GIS and Web-designing (PhP / Content Management System).
Proficiency in English and Local language (Tamil) to read, write and speak.
- Desirable Qualification –
Familiarity with working and functioning of developmental agencies (Government Departments / Local Bodies / NGOs etc.)
Ph. D., in Geospatial Applications.
Age Limit :
- GIS Specialist – 30 to 45 years.
Salary Details :
- GIS Specialist – Rs.60,000/- per month (The GIS Specialist is eligible for 5% annual increment.)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The contract will be initially for a period of one year from the date of appointment and will be continued based on Project requirement/ staff retention. The contract period shall be extended by mutual consent of the Employer and Consultant.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 15.07.2019 by 03.00 p.m.
How to apply for TNDRRA Recruitment 2019 – GIS Specialis Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNDRRA Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Disaster Risk Reduction Agency.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Authority(TNSDMA) official website https://tnsdma.tn.gov.in.
- The candidates satisfying the requisite qualifications shall download the application format fill up the same, sign and scan the duly filled up application and email the same to [email protected]
- The scanned copies of relevant certificates, mark sheets, documents etc., in support of qualification and experience may also be attached with scanned application and emailed.
- Sending hard copies of the applications or certificates will not be entertained.
- Any communication to the applicants will be only through email. Hence, candidates should check their emails regularly.
- Selected candidates will have to sign a contract agreement as per terms and
conditions of TNDRRA.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.