TNDALU has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Registrar (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Registrar in TNDALU should send their application form offline by post. Candidates are requested to send their applications on or before 16.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Registrar - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNDALU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Registrar – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Registrar –
- must possess a Master’s Degree in Law with not less than 55% of the marks or of an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed; and
- must possess 3 years of experience as Professor or 8 years of experience as Associate Professor or 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor at academic level 11 and above in the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University or in a Government Law College in the State or comparable experience in research establishment or other institutions of higher education; or
- must possess 3 years of experience as a Principal of a
Government Law College in the State; or
- must possess 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University or other Universities in the State; or
- must possess 3 years of experience as an officer of the Government not lower in rank than that of the Deputy Secretary to Government, Law Department.”
Age Limit :
- Registrar – Should not have completed 55 years on the date of this Notification
Salary Details :
- Registrar – The salary shall be fixed in the scale applicable for the post of Professor, as per UGC norms.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Details Regarding Fees :
- The processing fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) by way of Demand Draft drawn after 20.02.2020 in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600 028”.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNDALU on or before 16.03.2020 by 05.30 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028.
How to apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2020 – Registrar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNDALU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNDALU official website – http://tndalu.ac.in
- Applications (two copies along with one soft copy) in the specific format downloaded from the University website: www.tndalu.ac.in and duly filled in must be submitted on or before the last date addressed to the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 along with enclosures and Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar.
- Scanned copies of application and enclosures in CD or Pen Drive to be forwarded to the University along with the hard copy (2 copies) of the application.
- The last date for receipt of application is 16.03.2020 by 5.30 p.m.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called in for interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without proper signature of the candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates who have already applied in response to earlier notification need to apply afresh.