TNDALU has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Librarian & Assistant Director of Physical Education (82) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Librarian & Assistant Director of Physical Education in TNDALU should send their application form offline by post. Candidates are requested to send their applications on or before 03.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professor - 15
Assistant Professor - 27
Associate Professor - 35
Assistant Librarian - 03
Assistant Director of Physical Education - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNDALU Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professor – 15
- Assistant Professor – 27
- Associate Professor – 35
- Assistant Librarian – 03
- Assistant Director of Physical Education – 02
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only. Degrees obtained through Open/Correspondence/Distance
Education/Private Study are not eligible.
- Candidates must have obtained their Master’s Degree in the relevant subject/specialization with minimum 55% of marks (relaxation of 5% marks will be provided in case of SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physical & Visual Impaired).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Professor – In the Academic Pay Level 14 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix
- Associate Professor – In the Academic Pay Level 13A of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix
- Assistant Professor – In the Academic Pay Level 10 of
7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix
- Assistant Librarian – In the Academic Pay Level 10 of
7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix
- Assistant Director of Physical Education – In the Academic Pay Level 10 of 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Details Regarding Fees :
- The processing fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) by way of Demand Draft drawn after 12.01.2020 in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai – 600 028”.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNDALU on or before 03.02.2020 by 05.45 pm
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028.
How to apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2020 – Academic Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNDALU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNDALU official website – http://tndalu.ac.in
- Applications (two copies along with one soft copy) in the specific format downloaded from the University website: www.tndalu.ac.in and duly filled in must be submitted on or before the last date addressed to the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 along with enclosures and Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called in for interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without proper signature of the candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates who have already applied in response to earlier notification need to apply afresh.