Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Assistant - 01
Office Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028|
TNDALU Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Assistant – 01.
- Office Assistant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Assistant – (i) Degree in any Discipline; (ii) Typewriting – English & Tamil (Junior & Senior Grade); (iii) Computer.
- Office Assistant – (i) 10th Std. appeared.
Age Limit :
- Should not have completed 35 years for Others and 40 years for SC/ST/PWD.
Salary Details :
- Junior Assistant – Rs.415/- per day [Rupees Four Hundred and Fifteen Only].
- Office Assistant – Rs.362/- per day [Rupees Three Hundred and Sixty Two Only].
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Projection :
- Daily Wage Basis for a period of 89 days.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Processing Fee for a sum of Rs.100/- [Rupees One Hundred only] for Others and Rs.50/- [Rupees Fifty Only] for SC/ST shall be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University,
Chennai‟, in any nationalized bank payable at Chennai.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNDALU on or before 10.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028.
How to apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2019 – Junior Assistant and Office Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNDALU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNDALU official website – http://tndalu.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date either in person or by post.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.