Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Professor - 30|
|Last Date||10.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028|
TNDALU Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Professor – 30.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor – As per UGC Regulations, 2018.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Professor – Shall not exceed 40 years (5 years relaxation incase of SC/ST/PWD).
Salary Details :
- Assistant Professor – Consolidated Pay of Rs.50,000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Contract Basis for a period of 11 months in School of Excellence in Law.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The duly filled in application with all relevant enclosures alongwith the processing fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in case of SC/ST/PWD) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University” and payable at Chennai should be submitted in person or sent by post on or before the last date, addressed to the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S.Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the TNDALU on or before 10.06.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028.
How to apply for TNDALU Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNDALU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNDALU official website – http://tndalu.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.